Sunday, May 27, 2012

Well, it's been a year since the Grammar incident. But I am back. Changing directions a bit but I am back! I plan on taking you along on my Bodacious trip of hunting, fishing, gathering, growing a new life. I may take a seven year old duck with me I may even bring you along to help. As we provide hints on the hunt for fresh food, we will also learn new ways to prepare and serve. New recipes of my own and some modified traditional ones. So hang on and stay tuned. Gator hunt, deer hunts, frogging, tubor and root harvesting, seed grains you can harvest in your area. Prosess meat, preserve your food in many ways but most of all we will have fun and get back to natural living. Ya ya yaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind when ever possible. It is always possible
"Dalai Lama"